Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The New Year

I don't know what it is about new years- it also seems to be the best and the worst of times- like a Tale of Two Cities- It was the best of times it was the worst of times and all in all it just sucks incredibly fantastically.

I moved- which is going to be a good thing come hell or high water! So shall I say- so shall it be written!

And in doing so I am learning a few things.....making myself is a better way of saying it.


Here are my motivational pictures for the New Year-


























I know that is a lot of pictures......and I apologize....and you probably didn't even read them which is cool.., but 2013 had a lot of heart break for me....not just my failed engagement.....considering I hadn't considered ever getting married again is saying something.... and I am doing my best to work through it so that I can have a happy and healthy 2014. 

I haven't gotten it quite right yet, but I am working on it. 

And I"m not the only one- Meet Gilbert (names were not changed to protect the clearly not so innocent)

Yes, I adore the beard and yes those are cats on his shirt- and I think that is coolest cat shirt I've seen since the one I had in kindergarten that had the ice skating kittens in mittens on it. 

For whatever reason he's decided to go on this crazy ride that is my life with me- expressions of sympathy are welcome and needed- he has no idea what he's getting into LOL. 

Well Ladies and Gents I've got to step off. I've got a ton of paperwork on my desk still and keep getting distracted when I start to work on it. Would be better if this pesky phone quit ringing and people stopped wanting to talk to me all the time. 

Until we meet again- Fair Thee Well!


~Juliet




No comments:

Post a Comment