Friday, June 14, 2013

Life moves on....

So.....radio silence.....


Sorry about that....the page will pick back up shortly.....


Between picking my life back up, working two jobs almost full time and school, my blog got put on the back burner....


This is not what I expected......


A friend suggested some things fall apart so that other things can fall together, and I have to say if I don't think she may have been predicting the future.

It is just weird how things seem to be going right now.


They are good, in a bitter sweet way....


But good none the less....


It's weird, I feel like I should not be happy, not be optimistic, not be ready to move on with my life.


My sister says it's just because I've been hurt so many times before that I am just use to picking up the pieces and moving on and that it is more of a survival instinct than anything...



She could be right.


She could be right...




No comments:

Post a Comment