Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Month

As I sit here at work drinking my morning coffee and getting started on the days tasks I realize....It's been a month since I have made any kind of update. I am shocked. I can't believe a  month has flown by that quickly and that I have not had the time to do the one thing that I love to do.....share things with you wonderful people.


Things have settled in nicely for me. As nicely as they can. I am still living with friends and with only a few minor hiccups things are going well. At least I think they are. I will have to check with Penny and see.

I am now working two jobs, one full time the other part time on top of school.

I also started dating again, I know, it scares me too, and let me tell you it is not all it's cracked up to be.


I have met some truly wonderful people and some that I honestly wish to never hear from again. It's fun to talk about them with friends and get their opinions on situations but as always it is my opinion that matters most.....and I've not quite the mind to have one yet.

I do sincerely wish some of the fellows I've been meeting lived closer. It is blast it all difficult to keep driving to see them, even if they do help with gas.  It is really that hard to live close to civilization? And by civilization I mean the City?


I have been down here in the City for 3 years now....and every day I find something new that I never knew before and it makes me love it all the more, but, I do miss my family and seeing them all the time. Especially the girls, they are getting so big and growing so much.


Just the other day miss Boo said she didn't want a skirt because it was too "Plaidy" another because it was too "dotty" and the third just because it "wasn't her". I don't remember having that much of an opinion on what I wore when I was five...as long as I was clothed I was fine. I could be wrong.... I don't remember much of anything from back then and I could have been the most opinionated little five year old brat of the early 90s.....


C'est la vie.


I have some really wonderful new recipes that I am excited to share with you and if you have any suggestions on what you would like to see please let me know!


We'll get back to the "dating" issues in another episode.


Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment