Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ranger.......

I think I will start this foray into my dating again with probably the worst of the bunch. In an effort to conceal the identity of all involved, but me, everyone will be given code names......to protect the innocent and such garbage yada yada yada....


Ranger was cute, blonde, SKINNY (lol), and i'm sorry to say a bit off his rocker. The first time I talked to him he was in the ER due to kicking a step while running (something I am sure will never happen to me unless I decide to take up running (haha) and should I decide to take up running would promptly happen. I digress. I made a smart ass comment (who ME?!) about welcome to the City we don't kick rocks around here lol....well later I get a text, basically, since I've deleted them and can't go back read, he went off on me. Accusing me of not being single, trying to steal single guys away from single girls who are actually looking (on the premise I'm not single) and even went as far as to accuse me of lying about what happened with my ex and a couple of other things I told him...


First off, I wouldn't lie about that....what happened happened I can even prove it, second, what makes you think that you're even important enough for me to lie to? Not that I ever condone lying, but I mean, I haven't even met you and I am not about to create a ton of bullshit to have to wade through about lying to you about who I am....


he said he didn't want to talk anymore, which was perfectly fine with me and I deleted his number and all the texts we had sent.


No harm.


No Foul.


Then he started texting me again, and I swear this boy had to be bi polar cause it was complete script flip on me and against my better judgment I agreed to meet him.



Whoa, mistakes are something I am good at let me tell you.


So I met him, bought his MP3 player for $2.37 just enough for him to get whiskey and we sat by the bay front and talked before I took him home....


*shakes head*


sometime I amaze myself really I do....



It basically ended with him tryin to make me his chauffeur and when I went off on him we parted ways...he tried to text again but I ignored him.



And my mama says I don't learn from my mistakes lol



Lawl.....

No comments:

Post a Comment