Thursday, December 12, 2013

Things about Me

1. If I give you my time, don't make me regret it. I have a lot going on in my life and if I actually take the time to make you part of my life you better freaking appreciate it for the gift that it is and handle with care. After a while I'll just stop trying.

2. If I text you, it's because I miss you and I'm thinking about you. If you don't text me back and I know you are not busy then I will just assume that you don't want to speak to me, especially if this goes on for extended periods of time. This is not a good thing. This is the 'I'm getting to fed up to care' and I will eventually stop trying.

3. I'm a mess- literally, some days I will end up forgetting half the stuff I need at home and the other half- well let's just so there are reasons those days are not mentioned.  I will drive you crazy and some times not in a good way but I'll always be there for you...call me, beep me if you wanna reach me, I'll be there.

4. I just want your time. I'm not asking for all of your attention, I'm not asking you to forsake your friends, hobbies, and everything else to be with me and only me, but I am asking for you to take the time to include me in your life. Don't keep me a secret. If you don't want to be seen with me in public, then you don't deserve to be with me in private. I am not your dirty little secret.


No comments:

Post a Comment