Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pink Papaya?!

Yes! You heard me! Pink Papaya!


Move over Clinique, Lancome and L'Oreal!
Yeah, that's right....just move on over with your high prices and products full of chemicals.....there is a new face product in town and it's totally PINK PAPAYA!
Here are just a few products that I can not live without anymore!
  • white willow bark, juniper berry and lemon peel naturally cleanse, tone and clam problematic skin
  • fruit acids, papaya and microbeads eliminate dead skin that clogs pores
 
  • apply a dime sized amount of scrub onto moistened face and neck
  • gently smooth over dampened face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes
  • rinse thoroughly
  • follow with a Pink Papaya facial moisturizer that is suitable for your skin type
  • use two to three times per week to remove lifeless skin cells and brighten complexion, especially suitable for oil-prone skin types
  • stimulates circulation and helps maintain the skin's elasticity
  • acacia, elderberry, linden, sea buckthorn, olive leaf and hibiscus stimulate circulation, hydrates and soothes skin
 
  • use after cleansing and toning with Pink Papaya’s Normal to Dry cleanser and toner
  • apply a small amount of moisturizer to fingertips and gently massage onto face and neck until product has absorbed into the skin
  • use every evening
Now- we all know how much moisturizers cost...the good ones...and I feel this price is very comparable. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling clogged or oily or slippery.  I have had the one bottle of moisturizer for well over 6 months and it is still more than half way full...that literally is maybe a couple of dollars a month when you break it down. 




Pink Papaya's products are made with essential oils and natural fruit and flower extracts. We offer paraben free products from head-to-toe. Our products not only smell amazing, they feel amazing!  

I use to just buy whatever was cheapest at the grocery store and my skin really paid for it!  Then one day I met Becky Richardson in a Direct Sale Group.  She invited me to throw a Pink Papaya party and try the products ever since then I am hooked! 



I have mostly oily skin- so I use a lot of their combination products.  This first product never leaves my shower and I make sure that I always have at least two on hand for back ups in case I go anywhere!

5 oz.

The custom blend of extracts and fruit acids exfoliate blemish-prone skin, removing excess oils and leaving skin clean and glowing.

Suggested Product Use

Ok- so I know you are thinking- $18.50?!?!?! But trust me....I have used the jar that I have open right now for over 2 months and that is WITH daily use...it really does last...and when you break it down...$9.25 a month for AH-MAZING skin and a light clean scent, with those lovely little scrubber microbeads it is totally worth it....  a comparable brand at the store is likely to run you twice as much...unless you go with the cheap brand that is full of harmful chemicals!

So as per the instructions you are suppose to follow with  a Pink Papaya facial moisturizer that is suitable for your skin type!

Here's mine!
1.7 oz. Price: $33.00

Help repair your skin with resveratrol extract, wake up refreshed and hydrated
Suggested Product Use


Pink Papaya has also come out with a Hair Care Line  that I haven't tried yet....but I am more than ready to throw another Pink Papaya online party and earn Free Product and some half price items!

I always advocate that if you are interested in trying a product that you host an Online Party with the Representative.  This gives you all the benefits of an actual home party with half the work. 


Here is a break down of Pink Papaya's hostess rewards!


So what are you waiting for? Contact Becky today and set up your party!






No comments:

Post a Comment