Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Coffee Snob

There is a coffee place in town called Coffee Waves...for MONTHS all I heard was "Coffee Waves, Coffee Waves, yayaya...." now me...I've been a DEVOTED Starbucks fan for...well.....ever....the only thing that can make me NOT go to Starbucks is one of two things.


1. My bestie Heather making me coffee in the mornings (she's the bomb and she's usually in her skivs so win win)

and


2. I'm broke- cause face it. Starbucks is NOT cheap. In the lease. So I look for ways to EARN Starbucks Gift Cards for FREE online. I do this on several sites because all it takes is a bit of my time and I get to reap the steaming white mocha rewards. Venti please. Extra whip.

How do i get starbucks gift card you make ask? One site and my current favorite is InstaGC.  Seriously wicked easy and not like most sites where you have to do soooooo many things to earn even a point. You get points for listening to the radio. The radio. Yeah. Just tune into their station and let the music soothe your ragged soul..... or distract you from working in my case.

So what are you waiting for? Hope on over. Sign up. Remember to confirm your email and start earning some serious points.


Don't like Starbucks? That's fine! That have a ton of vendors such as Amazon.com, Bath & Body Works, Yankee Candle....etc....its' easy to pick your poison!


So what are you waiting for?



Sign up already!

No comments:

Post a Comment