Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Day

Ah Yes,



The Hallmark Holiday! The day when guys have to dole out tons of cash to makes us girls happy and in return we show our appreciation at home.....after the lights go out....


This is the way it has been for- who knows how many years?

Well I personally think its a bunch of bullshit.

I don't want a guy who goes out of his way to show me he loves me one day out of the year by buying me a fancy dinner or whatever.


You want to show me you love me? Do the dishes for me...do a load of laundry...pick the clothes up off the floor....make dinner!


That's how I know you love me- not by you taking me out to eat at some place we really can't afford.....


Besides.....when a guy spends a ton of money on you he naturally expects you to put out....and yeah....I want to have romantic liaisons with my guy because I love him and I want to share that experience with him. Not because he bought me shiney things....I am not a shiney thing prostitute...unless that shiney thing is a #Kitchenaid Stand Mixer  that I've wanted for like 6 years....then I'm sooooo a shiney thing prostitute...



Just Kidding....



#kinda




#happyvalentinesday


#iactuallyhatethisdaywithapassion



No comments:

Post a Comment