Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Jewelry in Candles

Two things almost any girl loves-

Jewelry


and


Candles.



Jewelry in Candles gives you both and for a fantastic price.  I was recently lucky enough to be given the chance to try both the JIC (Jewelry in Candles) tarts as well as an actual candle by the lovely and dedicated Ms. Suzanne.

LOVE IT.

The tarts smelled amazing...seriously....citrus with a hint of something else but definitely left my office smelling lovely..Love Potion is a real winner.  I got a pair of the cutest earrings.... see below:












Darling aren't they? 


Now I did say that I got to review both the tarts and the candle and well...I still haven't gotten to see what "goodie" I got in my candle (they hid that sucker good) but here is what I can tell you. 


Neapolitan isn't just for ice cream anymore. 

This candle is luscious and thankfully stays off my hips.  Here are the initial pictures. 








I burn this while I am cooking and it makes me want to go out for ice cream so bad!

They have many scents and they come with different types of jewelry including necklaces. 


Wanna try one for yourself?

Click here!

Got a question? Suzanne can answer them!  Find her here!!!

Wanna join in this amazing venture and make some summer money? Click here!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment