Tuesday, June 17, 2014

17 Personal Care Products You Will Never Have To Buy Again #11

17 Personal Care Products You Will Never Have To Buy Again


17 Personal Care Products You Will Never Have To Buy Again

All Natural Homemade Blush


It seemed only natural to make my own homemade blush after trying my hand at mascaralip balm, andbronzer. But I really didn’t think about doing it until someone left a comment requesting it. (See how useful your comments are!) But I really loved how this all natural homemade blush turned out. It’s perfect to “awaken” my sometimes ghostly white face.
Of course I don’t need to tell you why homemade blush is a good idea, right? Besides putting the power back in your hands, you avoid any nasty chemical toxins that may be commercial brands. Plus, like so many of my recipes, it’s easy.
All natural homemade blush. Easy and awesome!

Time to experiment

Keep in mind that with all makeup there is a continuum of “what works” for every individual. This is especially true when we start making things like bronzer, blush, or foundation. What works for me may not work for you. Luckily, it’s pretty easy to adjust and adapt this recipe to work with your skin tones and desired outcome.
With that in mind, you should probably know that I’m extremely pale. And I’m not a huge makeup person. Therefore, my blush of choice is light and subtle. So rather than give you an exact recipe, I’m giving you the jumping off point to find your perfect shade. Are you ready?
All natural homemade blush. Easy and awesome!

All natural homemade blush. Easy and awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment