Sunday, June 22, 2014

17 Personal Care Products You Will Never Have To Buy Again #16

17 Personal Care Products You Will Never Have To Buy Again


17 Personal Care Products You Will Never Have To Buy Again

HONEY VANILLA BUBBLE BATH RECIPE

Homemade Honey Vanilla Bubble Bath | Henry Happened
I’m just going to go ahead and say it – I hate taking baths. Just thinking about lying in the tub, staring at the walls, trying to relax starts to stress me out. There’s too much to do! The kids are probably tearing down the house! A shower is way more efficient. I was in and out of the shower in less than 4 minutes today, with a crying, croupy toddler peering around the curtain the whole time.
This column of bath & body recipes is supposed to be called “Taking Care” because moms (cough, me) gotta start taking better care of themselves. But I just can’t do it yet – not with a straight face anyway! For stressed out mamas a relaxing vanilla bubble bath recipe is just the place to start. Preferably with a glass a wine.
Homemade bubble bath recipe | Henry Happened
According to my daughter, baths rock. It does seem like “growing up” means giving up all the fun stuff doesn’t it?

HONEY VANILLA BUBBLE BATH

  • 1/2 cup light almond oil
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1/2 cup mild liquid hand or body soap (Dr. Bronner’s is my fave)
  • 1 egg white
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Combine ingredients and pour 1/4 to 1/2 cup under running water. Keep excess in the refrigerator.
DIY Bubble Bath Recipe | Henry Happened
My first attempt at making bubble bath a couple of years ago was a total bomb. The secret is the egg white! It helps create bigger bubbles that last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment