Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cleansing Veggie Soup

Cleansing Veggie Soup

Submitted by: AFRICAPARISH 


Number of Servings: 10

Ingredients

    1 or 2 cans of stewed tomatoes
    Green onions ( I used quite a bit but the recipe called for three)
    1 large can of beef broth
    1 package of Lipton Chicken noodle soup mix
    1 bunch of celery
    2 cans of green beans
    2 lbs of baby carrots
    2 green peppers
5-Star Peeler Under $10
Amazon

Directions

, I used my crock pot but it can be cooked on the stove as well. First, I put all my non-fresh vegetables in the crock pot and turned it on high. Next, I cut the baby carrots in half and put them in a large pot on the stove in enough water to cover them. Boil until soft. While the carrots are boiling, cut up the rest of the vegetables and set aside. When the carrots are finished, add them to the crock pot. Then, boil the rest of the vegetables in the carrot water. When soft, add them to the crockpot as well as some or all of the water (depending on how much of it your crock pot will hold. I let it cook in the crock pot for about two hours so all the flavors run together. Also, I added worstershire sauce, lots of pepper, some salt and other seasonings to taste.

Number of Servings: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment