Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday Mornings- Universally suck.

I have never in what I can remember had a good Monday morning. Today is no different. I start school today, and a whole other laundry list of crap that I would whine about.


I'm not going to do it. I'm trying to remain positive. I'm trying to not let the negative rule my life but just for a moment I'm going to sit here and go


What.



The.




Fuck.



I mean there are just some days that I seriously wonder about the kind of person I was in another life.  I must have been a pretty evil bitch.  I'm talking like sadistically ruled and killed people evil.


That is the only way I can think that Karma would have it out for me that bad.


Life is ups and downs my friend- one day you will bask in the sunlight and the next you will be smashed upon the rocks it is how you handle yourself then that determines who you are.

(not so direct quote from the Count of Monte Cristo)


So I'm going to work through this as best I can and suck it up buttercup like I tell everyone else and myself is no different.


Life.




Moves.




On.



Who knows- maybe this year I'm bringing in some good karma for the next go round!

No comments:

Post a Comment