- 1 1/2 tsp. jojoba oil (available at whole foods and natural grocery stores)
- 7 drops frankincense essential oil (you can get some of Mandy’s essential oils here)
- 7 drops of ylang ylang essential oil
- 5 drops fresh ginger essential oil
- 6 drops wild sweet orange essential oil
- heaping 1/2 tsp. grated beeswax (available here)
- eyedroppers (available at drug stores)
- small nonmetal pan for melting wax
- shot glass or small cup
- small compact or pillbox for finished perfume
1. Pour jojoba oil into the shot glass. Add the drops of all four essential oils to the jojoba oil and stir.
2. Melt the heaping 1/2 teaspoon of beeswax.
3. Remove from heat and stir in the jojoba/perfume blend.
4. Reheat for just 10 seconds, stirring.
5. Immediately pour the mixture into your container.
6. Let cool undisturbed for 15 minutes.