Friday, April 26, 2013

Weekends....Weekends.....Weekends.....

So, we got audited this week....Which meant me crawling and climbing looking for dusty files from 2010 so that we can check them off the auditors list....I resolved 11 of the 16 files...the remaining 5 go to my boss for him to deal with...

Come the end of today, I am exhausted! Had left overs with the family....Mom, Pops and I had left over spaghetti with hamburger bun toast......Hunny and the Brother in Law had quesadilla's and refried beans...all the while watching Resident Evil Retribution...

Confession.


I've never watched any of the Resident Evil's until today. Even then, I only caught about the last hour.


Pretty good.


Am I going to hell for not watching the others?


I may be okay with that.....


I turned 28 this year.....and consequently got engaged...fairly exciting things happening in 2013 let me tell you !


Now this weekend we are having a family bar be que...we do those frequently down here.....on the menu this weekend....

King Crab

Scallops

Shrimps...

and there will probably be some bacon thrown in there somewhere...


yeah....bacon....


I am determined to try to get to the beach this weekend....


so watch me.....

Your random picture for the day?



You're welcome.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment