Thursday, April 25, 2013

Maxi Dresses......

I never would have had the confidence to wear one of the BB (Before Brittany) and now all I want to do is find one....I searched high and low and finally gave up.

Then this evening I get an email....

http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_deals/view/323861?n=1767&pid=1&pc=59982


Gorgeous Spring & Summer Maxi Dresses - Assorted Styles


With the warm weather in full bloom, you deserve a chic new dress to run around town to cutefy the city in. Available in your choice of 4 gorgeous long and short dress designs, each comes in your choice of 9 different brilliant colors. They're also made of incredible soft, stretchy fabric that's sure to show off your silhouette in all the right places. Slip them on with a pair of elegant, strappy sandals or espadrilles and sophisticated resort-style jewelry to look glam and feel beautiful. Whichever you choose, it's a fabulous piece that will take you effortlessly from day to evening in chic style


It is like they were begging me to buy them.....a full week before I get paid again.....


Damn.....them........



Random Picture:



Apocalyptica.....yummmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment