Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Just Random....

That is what this post is going to be....random....

We have a routine during the week.....I go to work, go to school, come home, eat something quick and probably not that healthy for me, watch American Dad, Family Guy and The Big Bang Theory (if it is T-R) and go to bed....


I am on call every third weekend.....


That is about it......


No wonder I feel like I should jump off a bridge.....


Mama needs a vacation!


Thankfully, I plan on trying to take it easy this summer.....


I recently pledged to be part of a certain professional fraternity association....as such my grades took a nose dive this summer....I can only multi-task so much! I may end up having to pay for a class or two until my GPA gets back up so that I can get funding again....not what I wanted to happen, but, c'est la vie!


You're random picture of the day:


Nom.................Nom......

No comments:

Post a Comment