Saturday, April 27, 2013

Silly things Couples do...

Dallas and I are doing our typical Saturday morning routine...him playing video games on his phone, my on Facebook, Pinterest and Blogging about all the cool DIY stuff I'm trying to save us money and make life easier....when I get the funny Boop that tells me I have a Facebook Message: 


Dallas: Hi! I came across your page. I think your cool. Your pretty very pretty! Was wondering if we could get to know each other?


Now he does this all the time, and it is always cute as all get out...I mean, c'mon...your fiancee hitting on you via Facebook chat?

Me: Only if you bring me a bowl of cereal.
Then we'll talk.



And so Coco Krispies it is.....which was wonderful....exactly what the Dr ordered....if I had a Dr, which is another problem for another entry....

So, after making up a couple bottles of Gatorade in an effort to make me drink less Soda....

He comes back to bed with two plates...


Me: Whatever that is looks yummy....

Dallas: It's cheese tots and mini corn dogs...do you want some?

Me: (taking the plate of cheese tots)

Dallas: Hey! Leave me some! Be careful they're hot!



I eventually give him his tots back....and no I didn't eat them all....but I had to have a free hand to snag a mini corn dog or two...


So then Futrama...is over...and some movie starts...


Dallas: What's coming on?

Me: IDK, some movie (about the time the movie title flashes on the screen "Clueless", yeah sometimes I am)

Dallas: (steals the remote in the guise of wanting to hold my hand and proceeds to channel surf)


So now I am watching some Cop show set in Alaska and seriously thinking about going to look up how to make a dooms day device or something cool...

Or those deviled egg Peeps....those are awesome...


Who doesn't love a deviled egg that looks like a baby chick?



And now for your Random Picture for the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment